Sunday, October 25, 2015

Assignment3

From now on ,  more and more people are focus on English learning. However, students can't learn English well without the appropriate methods.

For me, I think  ESL Cyber Listening Lab is a nice way for me to improve my English ability. And I try my best to understand the vocabulary, but I still have many words I can't realize.

In order to solve this question, Oxford Advanced American Dictionary play as a useful assistant that I can learn the new words immediately. It is hard to remember a word if I just see it one time. So I write down the vocabulary on my notebook, and read it on the bus or the MRT.

I think if I do the methods above, I can enhance my English ablility

1 comment:

  1. So true, Jerry, in order to learn English well, we need to have the appropriate method.
    Writing down the vocabulary on your notebook and try to memorize or review the words on the bus/MRT everyday you commute.. that's a very good strategy. You'll soon see the improvement.

    ReplyDelete