Saturday, December 19, 2015

Assignment8


I choosed this video to my homework this time. The video have three different level, level 1 is the easiest, and level is most difficult. I think level 1 and level 2 are easy to me , however, level 3 is far difficult from the above level. The speed and accent made me hard to realize the content of the video. I need to listen the conversation and read the script at the same time, so that I can figure out what the video saying. I think the website owner should make the level more clearly, level 2 and level 3 are quiet different!

2 comments:

  1. It's a good suggestion, but could you give us some comments about the video and why you want to chose it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, sometimes, there are huge differences between two levels.

    ReplyDelete